Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Life


I am still working on the projects in Pamela Allan's online Class. This still life is from Lesson 2. It is now completed, with all the stitching in place. Many of the fabrics in this piece are recycled clothing.
The raven is there, you might have to enlarge the picture to see it well :)
Cold and stormy up north today. I yearn for spring, and color. Have you ever noticed the varying colors of green in the spring, it's a feast for the eyes.
I look forward to your feedback.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Roberta Ranney said...

Hi Rhoda - Your work for Pam Allen's class is a delight. I took her class early last year and loved it.

But "Blissful Betty" has got to be one of my all time favorites of work you have done for Fast Friday. She is just too good.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog - I appreciate the comments.

Barb said...

I love all of your still life pieces, but I love this one. Very cool.