Sunday, October 10, 2010

Long Time away

Such a busy time of year, and still dealing with the left hand. Did have a cortisone shot a week ago, haven't noticed a great deal of difference. I did have some fun over the past month hand dyeing some fabric.  Here are some of the results. Oh and fun sun dyeing many pieces too!
The colors are a bit brighter on the page than they actually are.  I am attending a retreat on the 21st and will be selling my patterns and hand dyed fabric, looking forward to a fun weekend with friends.






I would like to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving, and to those of you who don't celebrate a Happy Fall! And a gorgeous one it is.

4 comments:

Judy Ferguson said...

These are truly beautiful fabrics. You have "the touch" for dying. I am also going through 2 hand surgeries, and can relate. My right thumb was a total success. Now I am getting the left thumb done. Old age is a challenge, but we can overcome.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Incredibly beautiful fabrics!

Ricky in Winnipeg said...

Oh. I do hope your fabrics sell, they are so beautiful.
Ricky in Winnipeg

ButtonMad said...

This fabric is amazing - really beautiful.
Tamara
http://incomparablebuttons.blogspot.com