Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year and Celitc Solstice

Happy New Year to you all may your year be filled with lot's of color and wonder!
I spent yesterday making mug rugs for two gals who did not receive any ... in a swap that I hosted :) Ahh the wonders of being a swap host !

Today I put the tree and decorations away. That is always a bit sad for me, it is so pretty and festive. We will continue to turn on our outdoor lights to light up and add some color to  our world of white. This is out the front door...lots of snow.



 I was sure we were going to have more little units to make! Here are the blocks sort of laid out and I've started sewing the star one together. Hopefully will get some time in the next few days to get it all together. Again it was another wonderful mystery from Bonnie.
Happy sewing :)

No comments: