Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year to all my blogger friends from Canada.  I hope you have a healthy, happy year.
The New Year certainly started out with a bug suprise, I thought for sure we would have another clue or two before the finale. Bonnie gave us a wonderful gift, she is the best. I busily sewed seven blocks together, without the sashing...I am having a bit of a dilemma. I've laid out the blocks with the sashing, and I like them better without? What is a girl to do??? I have a couple of busy days ahead me, so lot's of time to ponder the issue. Here are the seven blocks.
Here is one block with sashing.
I am looking forward to viewing all my friends GI quilts.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm just relieved the project is short and sweet. I had decided to do 1/2 size, and am still putting Clue 3 units together. When viewed online, it's hard to say whether I like "with" or "without" sashing...I will have to wait till I get to that stage with my own blocks. To each her own, eh? Meanwhile, I'm thinking I might have enough fabric to do 3/4 size... Hmmmmm....

Vireya said...

Maybe the sashing could just go round the edge as another border if you don't want to use it as sashing? Hope you come up with something you like, anyway!

Karen said...

I see you were working on the mystery quilt. Your blocks work well having used the fabrics you chose.