Friday, January 2, 2009

FFFC #28 Blissful Betty


Our challenge this month was to portray an emotion and to uses zingers.
My theme was 'Women at Work', I Believe I'll change that to 'Women'.

Blissfull Betty is in heaven, licking the the cupcakes delectable icing from her finger. Amongst the chaos and pandemonium she is blissfully happy, enjoying her scrumptious treat.
This was a lot of fun to make, and I have two emotions going on. At first Betty was going to be frustrated by knitting, then I decided I just needed to add some happiness to the chaos I had created. The pink flower and ear rings are the zingers in this piece.
Lot's of bling on the flower, ear rings and her ring.

-42 in my world today, and I have to say it has been tooo cold for tooo long, it can warm up anytime. One thing about it, it makes more time for creating :)

.

3 comments:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Betty is some kind of wild! Love the personality you have created in this piece.

Margarita Korioth said...

love the composition!

Anonymous said...

Betty is amazing. I love the backround as well