Thursday, August 27, 2009

Radar Lake


I sun printed a lot of my hand painted fabric last summer. My grandaughter and I collected all sorts of foliage at a small lake near our community. Thus the title. I have had the idea for a quilt swimming in my head for nearly a year!
It is not quilted, just have the top finished. I found it exciting to put together this piece. Unfortuanately the sun printing on the light areas don't show up in the picture, but they are there.
I'm trying hard to cross of things from my ever lengthening list of things to do or try :)
We are having a gorgeous crisp morning in the South Peace, it didn't freeze last night but was close.
The tomatoes are still on the vine, ripening, so must start covering them at night.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Another beauty.... your trademark!

Margaret Cooter said...

This is lovely - the black in the "background" really brings out the sunprinting in the larger squares.