Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seeds of Change


Finally some new work, or a piece finished! I seem to be doing a lot of 'starts' lately.
This piece was done for the Fast Friday Fabric Challenge group, the challenge was radial symmetry.
I've wanted to do a woman and child for awhile, so this was a great opportunity. All the hungry children in the world, oh my it bothers me.
Seeds of Change developed. With a helping hand from others new hope for those suffering.
The seeds; water, seeds and children.
I look forward to your critique.

4 comments:

hetty said...

I am also bothered by the hunger and poverty in the world. We have so much. They have so little. I love your "Seeds of Change". It's a thought provoking work!

Micki said...

It's a beautiful work of art! I love it!
Micki

Kucki68 said...

This one has attracted my attention as it reflects Africa, a continent I have had a special fondness for ever since I spent 3 months in Ghana on an internship.

Gladys Love said...

Rhoda, this work is very good at pulling at the heart strings. I love the baby's face. I love the setting, I love everything about it and most especially the theme. Look forward to meeting you. Gladys Love, fibresoul.blogspot.com