Thursday, November 6, 2014

Two finishes

 I have linked up to the Canadian Bolgathon and look forward to visitors. I hope you will visit all the blogs on the tour.

I have two quilts finished. Both were in the please quilt me pile for some time. It does feel so good to have them finished. Still a couple more to do before the Bonnie Hunter mystery starts.
This is the Downton Abbey Mystery Quilt from last winter, I chose the Dowager fabric and quite like the end result. My prop guy isn't quite tall enough to hold it straight. We did have a snowfall, not much left but sure we will get more soon. That's ok, bring on winter and bright sparkly days.
This is Bonnie Hunter's pattern Scrappy Bargello. Used up a fair bit of stash and love it, I love scrappy!  

1 comment:

Kaja said...

I am visiting via the blogathon - always nice to find new blogs and see what people are doing. Your quilts are cool so I'm off to have a good look around.